We give you a 100% guarantee to give you your money back in the following cases.
Import from eBay(March 10, 2016)
The Import from eBay add-on is a newly developed module that allows you to import product data from your eBay to CS-Cart. All you need is the standard set of correct eBay developer IDs (API, token, Certificate Key, Developer Key).
Themes: CS-Cart Multi-Vendor
Supported versions: 4.7.x 4.6.x 4.5.x 4.4.x 4.3.x 4.2.x
- compatibility with responsive and basic themes as well as CS-Cart and MV 4.2.x, 4.3.x;
- user-friendly interface;
- display of the errors;
- ability to choose several local eBay sites for receiving categories;
- ability to import products from several eBay sellers within one session;
- ability to import products by limited sets in order to avoid server overloading;
- ability for the root administrator to enable/disable the eBay import functionality for vendors;
- ability for vendors to import their products;
- ability to export product weight (!new).
Advantages: Import from eBay VS eBay synchronization
|Import products to eBay|| |
|Import products to CS-Cart / MV|| |
|Error display|| |
|Several local eBay sites|| |
|Standard eBay developer key|| |
|Availability for vendor|| |
The instructions on how to use the module:
1. Install the add-on and input the license number on the Add-ons > Manage add-ons page in the store administration panel, specify the license number.
2. If you have the developer account on eBay input the Developer Key for eBay, Application Key for eBay, Certificate Key for eBay, User Token for eBay on the Add-ons > Manage add-ons > Cart-Power: Import from eBay page. If you do not have the developer account, please create it here and generate the access credentials following the eBay instructions. The general instructions are below
- activate your developer account after registration (the form will be sent to your e-mail specified during the registration;
- Click here to create new Application (in case the link is not opening try to type the URL manually in your browser: https://developer.ebay.com/DevZone/account/default.aspx);
- Enter the Application Title;
- Click Create a keyset in the Production section - after that you will have 3 keys (Application ID (Key), Developer ID (Key) and Certificate ID (Key),
- On App Id click User Tokens > Get a User Token Here > Sign into Production to create User Token;
- Enter login and password from your user eBay account (NOT DEVELOPER'S account). It is necessary for making a link between your user eBay account and developer's account.
- Read and accept the agreement to see the UserToken (a plenty of symbols). This token will be hidden and encrypted for security reason.
- If you want to retrieve it sign as the eBay user from this page at any time.
3. Open the Products > Import from eBay > eBay category manage page, choose the eBay country site, specify the level of categories ( 1 - root category, 2 - root category and sub-category, etc., 0 - all available categories) and get these categories. You can get categories from several sites if you need it. Map (set the links between) eBay categories and your store categories. Choose the Default eBay category on the Products > Categories > [category_name] > eBay page. This category can be only one in the store. This category is used when you import some products with an unmapped category.
4. Go to the Products > Import from eBay page, specify the time period and eBay seller's name and get his/her listings. You can get the listings of several sellers if you need it. After that, tick the required products, click the gear button and choose Add selected to import queue. Add other products if necessary and click the gear button > Process import (number of chosen products) in order to initiate the import procedure. The results of the import will be displayed on the same page. All imported products will get the Disabled status.
Guarantee of free-of-charge bug fixing
We’re really sure of our products and give lifetime guarantee of free-of-charge bug fixing, in case you find them.
All products are installed and customized for a few minutes with the help of easy instructions.
All our products are translated in Russian and English and may be translated in any other language. Products use language variables for all texts that you can find and edit in the section Administration panel>Languages>Translations.
Open source code
All our products have fully open source code and if required any person can see quite how the product is realized on the engineering side and change it.
No changes in CS-Cart core
We develop our products in strict compliance with CS-Cart standards and don’t make modifications in the engine core.
Code is realized in such a way that it won’t slow down your store work and will work as quickly as possible.
Compatibility with mobile phones and tablet computers
All our products are developed and carefully tested on mobile devices, tablet computers, operating systems: Windows, MacOS, Linux, в браузерах IE10+, GoogleChrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera.
Ask any questions
Aren’t sure how the product works? Are there still questions about functionality? Do you doubt that understood everything correctly? Contact us right now and we’ll answer you within one working day!
Information for owners of modified web stores
If you have a modified store (or store has modules of third-party companies), additional paid works on products adaptation for your store may be required.