We give you a 100% guarantee to give you your money back in the following cases.
Import from Etsy(March 10, 2016)
The Import from Etsy add-on allows you to import the general information about products from your store on Etsy.com to the CS-Cart store. All you need is to be registered as the Etsy developer.
Themes: CS-Cart Multi-Vendor
Supported versions: 4.9.x 4.8.х 4.7.x 4.6.x 4.5.x 4.4.x 4.3.x 4.2.x
- compatibility with responsive and basic themes as well as CS-Cart and MV 4.2.x, 4.3.x;
- user-friendly interface;
- ability to search necessary categories;
- ability to import products from several Etsy shops within one session;
- ability to import products by limited sets in order to avoid server overloading;
- ability for the root administrator to enable/disable the Etsy import functionality for vendors;
- ability for vendors to import their products
- ability to export product weight.
The instructions on how to use the module:
1. Install the add-on and input the license number on the Add-ons > Manage add-ons page in the store administration panel, specify the license number.
2. If you have the developer account on Etsy create the new app on Etsy. After that you get the API key. Copy it and paste into the API key for Etsy field on the Add-ons > Manage add-ons > Cart-Power: Import from Etsy page. If you do not have the developer account, please create it here.
3. Open the Products > Import from Etsy > Etsy category manage page and get the Etsy categories. Set the correspondence (map) between Etsy categories and your store categories. You do not have to map all categories. Use the Search form to find necessary ones, Specify the Default Etsy category on the Products > Categories > [chosen_category_name] > add-ons page. This category can be only one in the store. This category is used when you import some products from an unmapped category.
4. Go to the Products > Import from Etsy page, specify Etsy shop name and get its listings. After that, tick the required products, click the gear button and choose Add selected to import queue. Add other products if necessary and click the gear button > Process import (number of chosen products) in order to initiate the import procedure. The results of the import will be displayed on the same page. All imported products will get the Disabled status.
Guarantee of free-of-charge bug fixing
We’re really sure of our products and give lifetime guarantee of free-of-charge bug fixing, in case you find them.
All products are installed and customized for a few minutes with the help of easy instructions.
All our products are translated in Russian and English and may be translated in any other language. Products use language variables for all texts that you can find and edit in the section Administration panel>Languages>Translations.
Open source code
All our products have fully open source code and if required any person can see quite how the product is realized on the engineering side and change it.
No changes in CS-Cart core
We develop our products in strict compliance with CS-Cart standards and don’t make modifications in the engine core.
Code is realized in such a way that it won’t slow down your store work and will work as quickly as possible.
Compatibility with mobile phones and tablet computers
All our products are developed and carefully tested on mobile devices, tablet computers, operating systems: Windows, MacOS, Linux, в браузерах IE10+, GoogleChrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera.
Ask any questions
Aren’t sure how the product works? Are there still questions about functionality? Do you doubt that understood everything correctly? Contact us right now and we’ll answer you within one working day!
Information for owners of modified web stores
If you have a modified store (or store has modules of third-party companies), additional paid works on products adaptation for your store may be required.