We give you a 100% guarantee to give you your money back in the following cases.
Power FAQ(May 23, 2016)
It is vitally important to answer your customers' questions. You can hire some people to answer the same type questions by phone or e-mail. But it is much easier to create the special FAQ page in your store. The Power FAQ add-on enables such pages creation.
In addition to usual FAQ pages, the Power FAQ module adds an opportunity to use more than 600 Font Awesome icons for the sections and questions. The icons help to differentiate sections and answers.
Themes: CS-Cart Multi-Vendor
Supported versions: 4.6.x 4.5.x 4.4.x 4.3.x 4.2.x
- separate page in the storefront with FAQ content;
- the additional FAQ tab on the detailed product page in the administration panel and in the storefront;
- ability to create unique or choose existing sections and articles on the product page;
- ability to display the content of FAQ sections and questions in the extended and hidden form;
- ability to add icons to FAQ sections and questions;
- more than 600 FontAsome icons available;
- built-in icons list updating system;
- ability to set the icons by default;
- WYSIWYG redactor for answer questions;
- built-in FAQ search system;
- FAQ section content preview functionality;
- ability to use FAQ blocks to place information on any storefront page;
- anchor system for easy navigation and page cross-passing;
- position-based placement of FAQ sections and questions;
- compatible with CS-Cart and Multi-Vendor 4.2.x- 4.3.x;
- user-friendly interface with the easy management system in the administration panel;
- multi-language functionality;
- updated design of the FAQ page.
Also, the navigation can be simplified via built-in FAQ search functionality and the special anchor system. The anchor links lead from any page to the specific question of FAQ page.
The questions and sections can be also displayed in the blocks on any storefront pages. On the product page, the FAQ is available on the special tab.
1. Use fa- class to add icons, e.g. fa-info. The icon should be displayed near the icon name field. In case it doesn't, check the icon name spelling. No blank gapes are available.
2. Use the cp_faq_addon.faq_menu as URL when menu item creating.
3. Use this code: <a href="http://your-store.com/faq/#your_question_anchor">Displayed text</a> in the Smarty block to create the anchor on the product page.
Guarantee of free-of-charge bug fixing
We’re really sure of our products and give lifetime guarantee of free-of-charge bug fixing, in case you find them.
All products are installed and customized for a few minutes with the help of easy instructions.
All our products are translated in Russian and English and may be translated in any other language. Products use language variables for all texts that you can find and edit in the section Administration panel>Languages>Translations.
Open source code
All our products have fully open source code and if required any person can see quite how the product is realized on the engineering side and change it.
No changes in CS-Cart core
We develop our products in strict compliance with CS-Cart standards and don’t make modifications in the engine core.
Code is realized in such a way that it won’t slow down your store work and will work as quickly as possible.
Compatibility with mobile phones and tablet computers
All our products are developed and carefully tested on mobile devices, tablet computers, operating systems: Windows, MacOS, Linux, в браузерах IE10+, GoogleChrome, FireFox, Safari, Opera.
Ask any questions
Aren’t sure how the product works? Are there still questions about functionality? Do you doubt that understood everything correctly? Contact us right now and we’ll answer you within one working day!
Information for owners of modified web stores
If you have a modified store (or store has modules of third-party companies), additional paid works on products adaptation for your store may be required.